• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kott's Cafe in Anderson, TX

Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Dietrich
What:

Outstanding burgers and home-style cooking. I could barely finish the "Baby Burger," but to each his own. They also have home made pie.:eat: My kids love this place. Their breakfast menu looked good, too.

Where:

Kott's Cafe
1059 Highway 90 N
Anderson, TX 77830
(936) 873-2022

Directions:

From Montgomery, just follow 149 North and West through the forest to Anderson. Turn left on 90 and they're on the far right corner as you turn right on 149 toward FM3090. From Hwy. 6 between Navasota and Hempstead, exit Hwy. 90 and head East toward Anderson. Kott's will be on your left in town, just past the gas station.

I rode past there a million times but have never stopped in. Guess I'll have to try them out. :eat: What days/hours are they open?

killer chicken fried steak!
pies are excellent.

I rode past there a million times but have never stopped in. Guess I'll have to try them out. :eat: What days/hours are they open?

I was there at 6:00 Saturday evening and people were still coming in when we left around 7. I think they stop breakfast around 11:30. I know they are also open on Sunday. Just give them a call.

The waitress loaded each of my kids up with a lunch bag full of leftover halloween candy (like they needed that), pretty much sealing the deal that we will be asked to stop in whenever they are in the car.

I've usually targetted Yankee's in Carlos for lunch. It's a great place, too, but the atmosphere of small town cafes is more my style. I must be getting old.:ponder:

Back