• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ktm 1190 adventure R $8000

Reaction score
I have a 2015 Ktm adventure R for sale with 1700 miles. Great condition but has a bonded title. I can give you the back story if interested along with photos, short story the original owner flaked on getting the title transferred. If interested please text 979-661-1127.

Wow! Only 1700 miles? Is that a typo or is it really that few miles?

Folks are definitely going to want to see pics. If you have them on your phone, you can visit the forum via a browser or TapaTalk and upload the images as attachments straight to our server so you don't have to worry about getting them online somewhere and then linking to them.

Wow! Only 1700 miles? Is that a typo or is it really that few miles?

Folks are definitely going to want to see pics. If you have them on your phone, you can visit the forum via a browser or TapaTalk and upload the images as attachments straight to our server so you don't have to worry about getting them online somewhere and then linking to them.
Those are actual miles. Linked photos with Vin#. Bike is solid. No time to ride, and if I do I take my wr250.

This should move very quickly.

What proof can you furnish that you purchased the vehicle from the original owner? The DMV will likely want that when doing another transfer.

Well somewhere in my filing system I have a Bill of Sale....documented transfer of funds by notary to finanacial institution.

• Sad
Reactions: Vec
No he just flaked. Had to the DMV inspection in Conroe tx to check for any theft. Then I was able to get the bonded title.

I'm actually unfamiliar with the ins and outs of a bonded title. A quick Google suggests TT&L at 1.5x the presumed value and that the bonded title is good for 3 years. After that? Is there a chance of ever getting a real and permanent title?

Absolutely, basically reapply for the title after three years for a real blue title. In a year and a half this can be done on this bike.

X1 glider if your interested I’d be more than happy to let you ride it. I have some great roads around me to ride.

Jeezuuuss! What a beauty and what a price.

I just cannot get rid of my Tiger 800 fast enough to get this bad boy.

I've done the bonded title thing twice. It's actually easier for the guy getting the vehicle with the bonded title than the guy who got the bonded title in the first place. After the required time the bonded title becomes a regular title. Selling the vehicle with the bonded title is easy for the buyer because the seller did all the work, for the buyer it works just like a regular title as far as the process goes. Wish I had the cash to scoop this up, that's a sweet ride with a good price and low miles and the title work doesn't scare me.

Back