• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

KTM XCF-W

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
They're bringing back the offroad versions but:

That's interesting.....now can you get on the Kawasaki server and find out what's up with the KLR replacement?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Remember that in the beginning the tariffs were going to effect bikes from 250cc and above. Now they have cleared the 500 and above. Not sure about the 350. That might or might not have anything to do with this. I know that the 500 is the most popular 4 stroke in the KTM line with the 300 being the most popular in the 2 stoke line.
How are you liking the Husky 2 fitty?

Remember that in the beginning the tariffs were going to effect bikes from 250cc and above. Now they have cleared the 500 and above. Not sure about the 350. That might or might not have anything to do with this. I know that the 500 is the most popular 4 stroke in the KTM line with the 300 being the most popular in the 2 stoke line.
How are you liking the Husky 2 fitty?
Even though I'm too big for it, it's working great. Light and handles way better than the Honda, makes the Honda feel like a dual sport. Still learning how to keep it in the sweet spot, riding a 450 you can cheat, not so on the 250.

Back