• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lake Livingston DS Lopp

Hail

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
If anyone has a Lake Livingston DS Loop GPX file could you please share in the following section? That is just about the only area around Houston I don't have a good track for.

Check out the Heart o' Texas route. It goes through Livingston.

Last edited:
Check out the Heart o' Texas route. It goes through Livingston.

Thank you! I can use this as a start and make one specifically for rounding Livingston!!

I'm still in the research and planning phase on google maps, (hence the forked routes in some areas) but i've been working on my first route for SouthEast Texas tentatively called "Sea to Sam Rayburn" which will go up towards Lake Sam Rayburn. If i had to guess it would be a 50/50 dirt/gravel to pavement or a 60/40 Ill be throwing it under "Roads and Routes" soon on here and i will update my progress to it once i finish drawing the route such as test riding and making sure routes are open.

1616085604981.png

I
I'm still in the research and planning phase on google maps, (hence the forked routes in some areas) but i've been working on my first route for SouthEast Texas tentatively called "Sea to Sam Rayburn" which will go up towards Lake Sam Rayburn. If i had to guess it would be a 50/50 dirt/gravel to pavement or a 60/40 Ill be throwing it under "Roads and Routes" soon on here and i will update my progress to it once i finish drawing the route such as test riding and making sure routes are open.

View attachment 288358
I Live right beside Sam Rayburn Dam if you need any help checking the roads up here.

View attachment 288358
Any progress on this?
We live in the Beaumont area and would like to find a nice dual sport route.

I never made one. Still on my list though.

I never made one. Still on my list though.
We need a good Southeast Texas one. I grew up on two wheels racing motocross and have been out of dirt bikes for the last 10 years. Now in my 40s the dual sport thing seems perfect.

We need a good Southeast Texas one. I grew up on two wheels racing motocross and have been out of dirt bikes for the last 10 years. Now in my 40s the dual sport thing seems perfect.
You need to do the East Teaxas 450 or 500.

Reactions: my6
Where’s the best place to find the maps?

Back