• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WAY West Tx 3rd Annual - Chihuahuan Desert Hard Dual Sport Ride

I'll spare the excuses - I left the trail without telling anyone. You guys are awesome and don't deserve that kinda BS.
cc: @CZ47racer

Left regretting I didn't come sooner...stay longer....I'd be interested to go again soon with more gas on me and water too

motochutya my helmet is off to you for riding the CSC250 to Las Cruces from Austin and BACK!​

Along with the glochidia spines...

DSC03319.JPG

It looks like some traffic has gone through, probably not on purpose, though...Ouch.

You could probably save a life by throwing a sign up for people stop or some sort of warning. I’m glad you were able to recognize it was a drop off and brake in time.

someone has to start helping sander with the camera....of course whoever that is has to be fast enough .....

Man I wished I could do this. All the fun stuff happens at month end:-( Busy time for accounting peeps.

Mine too...

Man I wished I could do this. All the fun stuff happens at month end:-( Busy time for accounting peeps.

Darn it. We settled on that week originally as moving it later into March gets into spring break, back in to February, at nearly 4,000 feet or more in elevation, the weather could be iffy.

Snow on the mountains the first year, the valley was perfect for riding though… and the rain below meant No Dust, More Traction.

Shot from the Days Inn, the Wednesday before ride #1 started.

Darn it. We settled on that week originally as moving it later into March gets into spring break, back in to February, at nearly 4,000 feet or more in elevation, the weather could be iffy.

Snow on the mountains the first year, the valley was perfect for riding though… and the rain below meant No Dust, More Traction.

Shot from the Days Inn, the Wednesday before ride #1 started.
No worries. Looks like some great riding out there! That will be a good time.

Back