• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Last 2019 TORCS

Weather looks great for the finale!!!! Good luck guys/gals.

Wow, what a rig. Be there Sunday? A chance we'll be over, slim, but a chance.

Wow, what a rig. Be there Sunday? A chance we'll be over, slim, but a chance.
Yessir! B class both days

God willing that the generator works, stayed up till 1:30 working on it.

Well this was unexpected...

First torcs race, first dead engine start. I didnt even think to practice them! Got the holeshot, lead most of lap one before getting passed. I swear more red stickers passed me than that!
c29c9e8fec974e18c2ac08e022e9dce5.jpg
3afe6aa9b97890f1107f2a8743d791e8.jpg

:giveup:no, going to Sterling to ride. I was coming with my boss and riding partner. He decided not to, I'm just going with the flow, lol.

Last edited:
@aspr , what did you think of the dead engine starts? One of the neatest moment around to me, nothing like the bikes warming up, the kill your engine sign, and then it is totally silent. No motors, no crowd, just silence, butterflies churning then the flag waves and all heck breaks loose for 70 minutes!

3rd in Open is really good, tough class!

@aspr , what did you think of the dead engine starts? One of the neatest moment around to me, nothing like the bikes warming up, the kill your engine sign, and then it is totally silent. No motors, no crowd, just silence, butterflies churning then the flag waves and all heck breaks loose for 70 minutes!

3rd in Open is really good, tough class!
I was surprised, I didnt think I could go that fast!

The start was sweet! The old 300 cranked right up and stirred up enough dust to slow the rest of the pack down!

Fixing to go out for practice, hopefully I have enough energy for another 70 minute race

Congrats! I figured it would be dusty. I am seldom ahead of anyone but if it happens I find dragging both feet in dry, dusty conditions is helpful. Toes down of course, don't want snag anything.
That's a good strategy!

Holeshot again, missed a marker and rejoined in last. Passed back up to 2nd. Only 4 guys in the class though, 13-29B
faaa50ecbf1dcbdafee0d25c0e0e3901.jpg

Just watched some video. Sandbagging and course cutting is alive and well in TORCS! Some things never change.

Youtube TORCS Rustys 2019. Open D class. Sandbagging is very obvious if you have any experience at all and the course cutting is blatant in front of the guy with the GoPro.

Back