• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

LD Riding Questions & Answers

As far as I know

For videos you sign up with you tube, upload it there, then you can copy and paste your YouTube link here.
There you go. Y’alls Tube. I’m guessing you probably need interweb service to do that? I don’t have any of that available where I live. Besides I figure every body has seen lights strobing, if you haven’t, you just haven’t consumed enough tequila at one sitting.

StromXTc

Forum Supporter
First Name
Brian
There you go. Y’alls Tube. I’m guessing you probably need interweb service to do that? I don’t have any of that available where I live. Besides I figure every body has seen lights strobing, if you haven’t, you just haven’t consumed enough tequila at one sitting.
:lol2:So how are you communicating now without internet (if you know something I dont , let me know) I bet your at the local liars club (coffee club) with free wi fi.

:lol2:So how are you communicating now without internet (if you know something I dont , let me know) I bet your at the local liars club (coffee club) with free wi fi.
I find wearing aluminum foil on my head and sipping mescal allows me to telecommute the web of the world.