• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

LD Riding Questions & Answers

Splash

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Harkins
As far as I know

For videos you sign up with you tube, upload it there, then you can copy and paste your YouTube link here.
There you go. Y’alls Tube. I’m guessing you probably need interweb service to do that? I don’t have any of that available where I live. Besides I figure every body has seen lights strobing, if you haven’t, you just haven’t consumed enough tequila at one sitting.

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
There you go. Y’alls Tube. I’m guessing you probably need interweb service to do that? I don’t have any of that available where I live. Besides I figure every body has seen lights strobing, if you haven’t, you just haven’t consumed enough tequila at one sitting.
:lol2:So how are you communicating now without internet (if you know something I dont , let me know) I bet your at the local liars club (coffee club) with free wi fi.

Splash

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Harkins
:lol2:So how are you communicating now without internet (if you know something I dont , let me know) I bet your at the local liars club (coffee club) with free wi fi.
I find wearing aluminum foil on my head and sipping mescal allows me to telecommute the web of the world.

Splash

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Harkins
Splash, I’m interested in seeing how your tank bag fits on a ‘18+ Wing. Did you make it yourself or buy it?
yes sir, it's homemade. it is a canvas tackle box I bought at Cabelas. i bought web strapping on amazon and some quick releases tabs. before my LD rides i spray it with wax waterproofing. it's not perfect but it serves me well. it has a main compartment plus 3 more around the main. i did have to add a .5x2 inch metal tab to the bottom of both the left and right control boxes. without those little bumpers, every tight turn would either honk the horn or push the starter button, lol

Texas T

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Thorn
Splash, I’m interested in seeing how your tank bag fits on a ‘18+ Wing. Did you make it yourself or buy it?
Linda has been a manufacturer of various tank bags for years, primarily for the LD market. I haven't heard much from her in several years and her website hasn't been updated since 2016 (domain is obviously still working), but you may want to give her a call to see if she's still in business.

Reaction score
First Name
David
yes sir, it's homemade. it is a canvas tackle box I bought at Cabelas. i bought web strapping on amazon and some quick releases tabs. before my LD rides i spray it with wax waterproofing. it's not perfect but it serves me well. it has a main compartment plus 3 more around the main. i did have to add a .5x2 inch metal tab to the bottom of both the left and right control boxes. without those little bumpers, every tight turn would either honk the horn or push the starter button, lol

Nice job. I looking around for ideas for my ‘19 Wing. Backseat takes camping gear and overnight clothes. Right takes tools and bike gear. Left takes additional clothes and riding layers. Trunk gets electronics. Need something up front for snacks and frequent use small items.