• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Farkles For Sale SOLD:LED TURN SIGNAL Conversion w/Lens for various SUZUKI GSXR BANDIT DL SV DRZ etc..

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
SOLD

SIMPLE PLUG N PLAY INSTALL ON MOST WITH 1156 type bulbs
(later models with clear lenses or 7506 offset pin style bulbs require minor changes- wire directly to stock turn signal wiring...still very easy)

A "no load" type flasher is required when using any LEDs on the turn signals
Ebay has plenty of these listed for $12 or less incl shipping OR I....I can get one for you if you prefer.... (extra cost) Jus search for "Suzuki 7 pin flasher LED"

These 60 SMD LED super bright conversions are ready to install easily. The LEDs are already inside of a set of amber Suzuki lenses which are used on a variety of different models. GSXRs... Bandits... GS500s... SV650 & 1000... DRZ & V Stroms
The amber lenses are the hexagonal shaped style from 2003 thru 2012 on various models
Wiring attached to 1156 style bulb bases which simply plug into the standard socket jus like a regular replacement bulb.(except models w/7506 style bulbs)

These LEDs are BRAND NEW... we had extras when installing on Phil's & my bikes. The amber lenses are used but in fine condition. (I do not have any amber LEDs for use with the clear lenses used on later model V Stroms)

$35 for the complete set of 4 LEDs w lenses & wiring.
ready to bolt on your bike.

Last edited:
Re: LED TURN SIGNAL Conversion w/Lens for SUZUKI V Strom 04-11 (thru 012 1000s) Bandi

send me pics, rod.

3a923574115405275ed7772f61297821.jpg

Back