• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Leftover parts- 2007 KTM 300XC

jqueen

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Dont have my ktm any longer, cleaning out garage. Parts are in Argyle (south of Denton). Local pickup preferred, will ship if you cover. Can deliver to pie runs, etc.

Rear sprocket- $ 15.00. 50 tooth, steel, fits a ton of bikes- see here: https://www.roadrunnermoto.com.au/ktm-54650-ktm-steel-rear-sprocket-50t-primary-driv~6793

Front sprocket 13t. Will probably fit most of the full size, but I know it fits 2007 300xc.

Extra large fuel tank, not sure size but a lot bigger than stock. $20. Should fit all the full size 2 strokes with same frame as 2007 300xc, but I've only put it on a 2007 300xc, so check that for yourself.. will include a petcock that works but broken lever- have to use pliers to turn it.

Enduro engineering seat- $25. A little taller, a lot plusher than standard ktm seat. Should fit most ktms of this frame.

FMF gnarly pipe- $25. You can see it's a little dented but no impact to performance. Also you can see I welded up a crack. Its ugly but it holds. Will include handful of exhaust prints as well. I think this may work for 250's as well.

Countershaft seal set- free!

Pics

Text sent

Stickers ??? We don't need no stinking STICKERS !

Is it for 2007 or 2008? Title says 2008

I’m interested in the sprockets. How much for the front?

Hi Justin, I'll take the seat and gas tank. Any chance you are coming to TAR on the 24th?

JT

JT, I won't be able to make it to the TAR, Junction is a little too far for me. I can ship if you're in a hurry, or we could meet up somewhere around Waco / Marble Falls area in the next few weeks.

No hurry, maybe we'll be able to meet at a RTE or maybe Dody will host a "Beat the Heat Campout". Don't let me forget though.

Thanks,

Back