• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let the Good Times Roll

Reaction score
As my mother used to say. Well im a 36 year old determined husband and father of the best 2 children in the world. We are from Houston, TX.Cypress area . Sorry guys mommy and I have Proven to be a great team when it comes to them. My daily is an 01 Hayabusa Tha Reaper Kreeper lol. I do all of my own work. I love learning, a gift I acquired after my high school tryout lol. I am a plumber that works on cars and motorcycles I also hydro dip make t shirts and vynal stickers in my spare time so if yall need feel free to ask me about the procedure or if you need some work done. Veterans fire fighters and police officers get cheaper rates. Im family centered and the family bond runs strong with us. The family that fights together stays together. I believe that we as a people are stronger when united and was cultured all of my life. Im very spiritual and believe without a shadow of a doubt that we are all praying to the same God. Im Joshua. - Jah Bless-

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
8824c00b9bd702ed8cb172634871a2cd.jpg
3a69fd5eb182a1c266ac5e53a85b414b.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! You forgot to say that you also do motorcycle house moving ....! Hope you enjoy the site, it's definitely one of the more family friendly ones you will ever find.

Dave

Welcome, glad to see another TWTEXen that has a Busa for a daily driver. Welcome to the fray.

And you can stack it a little higher.

:lol2::lol2::welcome:

Lol working on a Houston Hillbilly rendition. Can't get grandma up that high yet though. Told her ***$ she needed to lose some weight first so we can fit her in the screen. Lol its a joke peeps no grandmas were harmed in the making of this post.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Back