• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

"Lets Eat Cafe" Bluff Dale, TX

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Rode down to Bluff dale on Saturday for a Mothers Day Feast. Instead of cooking we ate out at a little cafe there off 377 called Let's Eat!
letseat.jpg

First off it was AMAZING! This place does not look like much, but you walk in during the hours they are open 11-3 for lunch and I believe 5-8 for dinner. Tuesday through Saturday and the place is packed. Inside you can watch the one man chef cook everything right there if you want to or sit at a long table and discuss. The menu is pretty large for such a small shop and the prices are amazing for lunch. I paid $4.95 for pork chops, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Let me clarify that that was 2 TENDER pork chops, the best mashed potatoes I have ever had in my life(yes they were that good, made with heavy whipping cream so they should be that good :lol2: :eek2: ) And the green beans were slightly spicy but delicious!

I looked at the pie, which looked amazing they had pecan and apple. The prices for everything on the menu at lunch is under $8 for a plate. The cheapest was $4.95 for the pork chops and the steak was $7.95! I should have tried a slice for your TWTers but alas I was forced to go after dinner to have my grandmothers home made german chocolate cake.

If you are ever riding near Granbury or Stephenville around lunch time this place is definitely worth a stop. Next time I will try the pie and report on that to see if we can make it a pie run! :rider: :rider:

+1

Been going there for years. Recomend the place without reservations. In fact, I don't think they take reservations. :)

BTW, Bluffdale is the home of Texas' #1 bridge.

Scoot safe,
Tom

Back