• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

lets get some pie! Sam's Original, FairField, TX 6-25-2022

109E9CFA-73FC-49BA-B77E-0B2C0EAABEBF.jpeg

Y’all missed some good pie! Leon and I were the only two to brave the heat. It really wasn’t too bad. How about that, I used two to, and too in one post.😎

I was plannin on drivin over due to the heat.....but other stuff reared its ugly head

I spent my mornin dealin with water leaks & replaced my leakin water heater too.
There goes $527 from my bike budget!
At least I could do the work myself.

I needa slice o pie.....

I don't get this hot all the yankee's keep talking about, its only just now 100*f back at the house what are they going to do when August gets here and its over 110*f?

The “breakfast club” had six folks this morning. Our waitress couldn’t break the rule about no pie before 11am. Never heard of a restaurant that would turn down the chance to sell more food.
Breakfast was ok.

Attachments

• 7FDD307C-2A91-4B85-BD08-3936283C687F.jpeg
    7FDD307C-2A91-4B85-BD08-3936283C687F.jpeg
    472.7 KB · Views: 106
I guess times just change, not always for the best! I remember a lot of these Pie Runs having huge turnouts. Now post Covid(for the most part) they don't even exist. Time marches on.

Back