• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's go outside! 2019 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross

Aspear

Reaction score
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Hastings
Smart money is on Tomac, but Webb was a new rider once he got the confidence of that first win. Imagine how he feels going into outdoors with a #1 sx plate on his mantle!

I expect alot out of Osborne now that he has come into his own after struggling with injury. He will be a top five guy, maybe get a few podiums.

I do not see Roczen being on fire in the first few rounds, whether his problems have been mental of physical, I do not know. But I do know he is struggling.

Marvin will do what he does every year. Be in contention for moto wins, maybe an overall. But I do not see him winning the championship.

I think its Tomac's to lose but figure he will have pressure from Baggett, Webb and Bogle for wins outdoors

I think its Tomac's to lose but figure he will have pressure from Baggett, Webb and Bogle for wins outdoors
Is Bogel staying with rocky mountain the rest of the year?

019-Lucas-Oil-Pro-Motocross-TV-Schedule-Ken-Roczen.jpg

Last edited:
Don't short change the "WEBB WAGON" he has a 250 MX championship from 2016 so he knows how to win outdoors.

Don't short change the "WEBB WAGON" he has a 250 MX championship from 2016 so he knows how to win outdoors.
Tomac owns this, but I'll still pull for team orange, MM or Webb works for me.

Should be a great outdoor season if everyone can stay healthy. I think a sleeper guy will be Zack Osborne.

Two rounds in and Tomac has shown that he is he man to beat in the 450 class. In the 250 class we have some up-and-comers that are making it a pleasure to watch.

Can't find it. Just euro mxgp on CBS sports. Any ideas for dish network viewer?

1st round has been on MAVTV and 2nd round on NBCSN. Ot you can pay $60 and get it on the internet real time or later as you wish.

I think there is 6 races left and still close points. Tomac hasn't ran away with it... yet.

I'd love to see Osborne keep this going and get rolling. Awesome to see him get that moto win. Too bad Tomac couldn't assist him with that first overall win.

How about our local boy John Short from Pilot Point Texas!!! Word is Factory Honda is in need of a rider and taking a look at him. In the 2nd moto he passed Roczen on the last lap for 9th! Way to go John Boy! You earned it!!!

Back