• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's go outside! 2019 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross

How about our local boy John Short from Pilot Point Texas!!! Word is Factory Honda is in need of a rider and taking a look at him. In the 2nd moto he passed Roczen on the last lap for 9th! Way to go John Boy! You earned it!!!
I was very surprised when I saw him pop up in the top 10

Looks like Tomac is slowly walking away with this Championship. I think he's much smarter this year. He's calculating and its working. He's 34 points in the lead at the break, and there are 5 rounds left. Millville is next and a really fun track. I'll be there with my son and grandson helping some local Texas boys!

Cooper Webb and his KTM for the win, but Tomac barring a major crash or mechanical is in really shape with 4 races left.

I see more motogp than domestic it seems. I think every motogp race is on CBS sports network

makes sense, i was messing anyway.
Same here.

Brian has a good sense of humor
31e1e07d639ea734ecfe61d493745a0c.jpg

Was good racing for the most part though

Tomac is pure Animal. Probably the best 250/450 race of the season. Next race is on my most hated track, dilla. Black dirt and rocks.

Tomac is pure Animal. Probably the best 250/450 race of the season. Next race is on my most hated track, dilla. Black dirt and rocks.
You're right, when he's on it's another level compared to other guys.

The only way that second 250 race could have been better was a couple of passes back and forth for first, but they were both on it from the get go. And yes, Tomac seems to have those sort of rides at that track. Based on last year, you just knew he make a legit run for the front in both motos.

That was Awesome yet a little tough to watch. He's truly a great guy and I bet we will see him pop up somewhere in the industry. Good Luck.

Yep he came out today got great starts for him, went straight to the front and then kept a hard to match pace, Eli is now only the 4th 3peat champ in the sports history

Back