• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see a Corona Virus selfie shot

Iv not had a beard in almost 40 years corona and no work has allowed me to get scruffy.
64E168D0-B058-4C43-9C0A-2A252C944FF6.jpeg

Spending 4th of July in Colorado with my bride, my kids, & my grandkids (My daughter is behind the camera. Yeah, not really a selfie, I know. :-P )

50130766403_44daf1a3bf_b.jpg2020-0703 - in Castle Pines by Tim Shelfer, on Flickr

And here's the price we paid for this picture. My daughter posted it on FB - cute family pic, right? Then she got flamed, roasted, torched, and skewered by my angry-about-everything nut-job cousin-in-law because we weren't social distancing from our own family; therefore, we're selfish anti-science Christian Republicans who don't care who we kill. To which I can only say -- I ain't no Republican, I'm an independent. :shrug:

Hey Becky, I told you you should have blocked her years ago.

My veil was rent from top to bottom by my turkey neck. Picture is without my comb over which I quit doing while social distancing. My wife took this selfie. I call it "Old Man and the Mask." My wife says I look handsome in a full mask. I need an endurance trail rated mask. This picture is not cropped or edited :)

Last edited:
Back