• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see pictures of your ugly bikes!

I believe that's the Enzo and the scammer guy. He is in deep do-do now I think. A shame to waste a car like that though.

In the second pic, you can almost imagine this going through the officer's mind:

"I get shot at for just enough of a good living to pay for my F-150, and this son of a booger breaks a million dollar car in half just playin' around..." :argh:

OH.jpg

Kept finding more project during O/H...

Ken

Threadjack

AutoBlog EnzoGate Article

AutoBlog said:
Stefan Eriksson is the owner of the now famous Ferrari Enzo that was sliced in half last Tuesday after a high speed crash on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, CA.

Who is Stefan Eriksson? Apparently he's a businessman with ties to the Swedish Mafia and has a track record of destroying things with which he comes in contact. Eriksson was a top exec involved in the embarrassing failure of the Gizmondo, a handheld GameBoy-like device he helped develop that was ignored sold in both Europe and the U.S.

Eriksson was seen walking around the car after the crash that allegedly occurred as the result of a street race with a McLaren SLR and a better driver. The fact this millionaire mafia member is alive can be attributed solely to the live-saving properties of the Enzo, which stop just short of being able to raise the dead.

Eriksson told the police he was a passenger in the Enzo when it crashed and that the driver was a mysterious German fellow named Dietrich (no last name, like Cher) who fled on foot and has yet to turn up.

This sketchy story has the cops shaking their heads as if to say, “You really expect us to believe that?” and the rest of autodom shaking their middle fingers at the man who reduced the world’s population of Enzos from 400 to 399.

Eriksson has only said “No comment,” or at least that’s what the security officer posted in front of his gated Bel-Air mansion is telling reporters.

There have been several Enzo Ferrari's destroyed since this jerk destroyed the first. Not something I would want to make me famous.

/Threadjack

Cyclecat is the clear winner!!!

Saw the first one at a rally a few years ago. Notice the nitrous bottle under the seat.

The next two are mine before and after =

UglyHD.jpg

-

Ugly.jpg

-

VeryUgly.jpg

-

Sometimes those first bikes we've owned can be a bit "rough" around the edges... So what do you have to show us?

I like the looks of the st1300

The ugly duckling XRL
6e255629c42a9c2b120c4cb6b997189d.jpg

Back