• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see your very best photo

Wow, I didn't get through all the photos, but they are all amazing!! :eek2:

This is my favorite pic of my first bike, a Shadow VLX:
Marion21.jpg

My favorite photo of my second bike, a VTX1300:
Calendarsub.jpg

I haven't had the Wee enough to really have a cool photo.

This one is one of my non-bike related favorites:
London-06-65.jpg

My favorite photo of my second bike, a VTX1300:
Calendarsub.jpg

Hey, where was this taken? I've been trying to find a decent spot to get a pic of my bike in front of the downtown skyline, but I can never get a good one. :shrug:

Hey, where was this taken? I've been trying to find a decent spot to get a pic of my bike in front of the downtown skyline, but I can never get a good one. :shrug:
you gonna wash Wilbur for the pic? :lol:

What a fantastic thread!! I just LOVE the pictures posted.

One of my favorites - stamped into the backside of my motor, I have this framed in the entryway of my house.

Pics099.jpg

Me, headed toward Leakey on 337.

337-005rs.jpg

Taken from one of the chase vehicles, this is a memorial ride. A few of us took turns leading with a officer - we went to send the ashes of Rion Monk to 337. The power of those that showed for the ride from Austin...
Scott008.jpg

Scooter "racing" - out in Las Vegas at Femmoto, rockin' da Kymco Scooter. It was truly the most I have ever giggled on the track.
eIMG_4020.jpg

Also at Femmoto, coming back from one of our sessions.
Femmoto_DayI067.jpg

Last one, registration at Femmoto, the moon over the track.
Femmoto_DayI005.jpg

Here is one from a trip to Mena and the Queen T trail.

Attachments

• Ed taking a curve 7 copy.jpg
    Ed taking a curve 7 copy.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 195
Femmoto_DayI067.jpg

Wow! Excellent pic, kind like fighter pilots heading to the field. :clap:

I WANNA DO FEMMOTO! That's Laura C you're talking with, racer from WA in the yellow sleeves. Watched her race in Seattle on 4/1 in the hail and thunderstorms (really, the skies opened up with a huge cold front after I snapped this pic):

76609552.jpg

That girl is one tough racer! I mean, ALL the women who race with the boyz are tough. Whew! If I could find one piece leathers that would cover my fantastic backyard... (wistful). :D You GO, Azoomm!

Here is one of my recent ones that I took. This is actually a county road outside of Hillsboro.

Wow! Excellent pic, kind like fighter pilots heading to the field. :clap:

I WANNA DO FEMMOTO! That's Laura C you're talking with, racer from WA in the yellow sleeves. Watched her race in Seattle on 4/1 in the hail and thunderstorms (really, the skies opened up with a huge cold front after I snapped this pic):

76609552.jpg

That girl is one tough racer! I mean, ALL the women who race with the boyz are tough. Whew! If I could find one piece leathers that would cover my fantastic backyard... (wistful). :D You GO, Azoomm!

Laura is my best friend :) Small world, isn't it? This year, we're both going to be control riders at Femmoto - we would LOVE to have you!!! Really and truly!!!

I know where it is.
If you come by, I can take you over there.

Femmoto_DayI067.jpg

Last one, registration at Femmoto, the moon over the track.
Femmoto_DayI005.jpg
Would love to make it to Femmoto one of these years.
I haven't been to Las Vegas, either.
:-P

I haven't noticed this thread active in a while so I decided to throw a couple pics up. I was playing with the ol' fisheye lense.

lookingwest.jpg

reliant.jpg

Man I love Colorado... Every time I see a pic from there I just get that ache to go back :rider:

Here are a few more of mine:

78005155-L.jpg

78013852-L.jpg

Last years trip to Mena.. camping in the rain.

78014683-L.jpg

It finally stopped

78017531-L.jpg

Playing at Mt Nebo.

79081790-L.jpg

does my *** look big?

79140965-L.jpg

My beautiful wife

79350593-L.jpg

only in Georgia...

79365006-L.jpg

until next time..

Here are a few from our Trip to the Rocky Mountain National Park this past Summer. I miss Colorado.

HPIM0602.jpg

HPIM0553.jpg

HPIM0564.jpg

HPIM0493.jpg

Attachments

• HPIM0501.jpg
    HPIM0501.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 144
  • HPIM0607.jpg
    HPIM0607.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 146
Back