• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see your very best photo

I always liked this one...
28612568-O.jpg

Took this one a couple years ago up in AR. Don't know why I like this one so much.

IMG_0157mod.jpg

I don't have a 'very best'. But I like some.

Recent favs.

ChSkyway5a.jpg

old68pan_a.jpg

and...... I like this one. It reminds me of a little puppy waiting on the trail for her buddy.

IMG_6069b.jpg

From my trip to Ouray, CO.
27237513-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*That* is poster material!
I love it!

I quite agree! They look like an old couple still in love, leaning on each other, utterly comfortable in their muddiness...

Love it!

And I also love the reflective helmet pic. Unusual and eye-grabbing.

Here's one from our trip to South Dakota after an afternoon thunderstorm. The cloud's edge was just pulling away from the western horizon right at sunset, allowing for some very interesting lighting conditions. No photoshopping required!

trip086sm.jpg

Last edited:
on the blue ridge parkway near Deal's Gap a couple of months ago. BTW this is my background on my laptop. :D
2431926-R1-020-8A.jpg

2431926-R1-006-1A.jpg

2431926-R1-004-0A.jpg

Last edited:
PCH, looking South from Big Sur. Bikes weren't in this photo, but it's from our fantastic road trip to the 2005 USGP, so lots of fond riding and racing memories associated with this pic.

DSCN0677-1.jpg

Lets see if this goes through this time.

Criswell

Attachments

• guadalupes.jpg
    guadalupes.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 171
My brother caught this one outside his shop in Fredericksburg Tx.

Attachments

• DSCF0241.JPG
    DSCF0241.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 177
I'm gonna have to make it out to that Femmoto deal also! :trust:

"Late night in Alaska." HA!!!

Okay, it's been like a year, so I'm gonna go again!...

This one is kinda spectacular. My brother (JonnyRotten) and dad on the Blue Ridge Parkway N Carolina.
100_0374.jpg

JonnyRotten near Taos, NM. I wish I was there now!
100_0181.jpg

Recent trip to AR with TWTX, even got myself in the portrait.

Noah

Attachments

• DSC_0164_out.jpg
    DSC_0164_out.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 176
Back