• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see your very best photo

here's one of my favorites currently

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some of my best pics on a 2wk trip to the Pacific NW & CA last fall. That's where my avatar came from. (Death Valley)

Dates in Death Valley
Crown Point House east of Portland on the Columbia River Gorge (2 pics)
Tunnelvision -one of the many on the old hwy on the OR side of the Gorge

Rod
Since my avitar has changed....the Death Valley pic (Panamint Springs overlook) disappeared from view.
Well here it is again....one of my best
3e3d0b52d734f686c95288c71848c304.jpg

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Taken at the Capital grounds in Austin on 05/14/13 just after 11pm. My buddy Tim Hutcherson (Hutchphoto on TWT, R.I.P.) and I went to take some night photos around Austin. He was a better photographer than I could ever be and taught me a few things. We had a good time. This is one of my favorites because it reminds me of Tim and what a great guy he was. The trees are blurred a bit, it was a breezy night with slow shutter speeds.

Taken at the Capital grounds in Austin on 05/14/13 just after 11pm. My buddy Tim Hutcherson (Hutchphoto on TWT, R.I.P.) and I went to take some night photos around Austin. He was a better photographer than I could ever be and taught me a few things. We had a good time. This is one of my favorites because it reminds me of Tim and what a great guy he was. The trees are blurred a bit, it was a breezy night with slow shutter speeds.

View attachment 235254

The blur is really cool. It makes it look more like a painting than a photograph.

USS North Carolina in Wilmington, NC. I liked the lines. This has been on my FB page for quite some time. Visiting my best and oldest friend in 2016, we grew up together and have known each other since 1972. Very nice ship in good condition. I've been on all 4 Iowa class battleships, this is the first of the North Carolina class fast battleships. Completed in April 1941.

Here's one I took a couple of years back in New Zealand, a fine example of the worlds only Alpine Parrot. They also like to eat rubber gaskets and steal things from tourists cars & purses.

USS North Carolina in Wilmington, NC. I liked the lines. This has been on my FB page for quite some time. Visiting my best and oldest friend in 2016, we grew up together and have known each other since 1972. Very nice ship in good condition. I've been on all 4 Iowa class battleships, this is the first of the North Carolina class fast battleships. Completed in April 1941.
View attachment 235257
Grew up not far from the location of what we as kids simply called "The Battleship"! Great memories of visiting as a kid.

Back