• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see your very best photo

First Name
Gary
Got a bunch of favorites 😀 This one was a bit scary though. It's a favorite because I made it past the guy without taking a trip downhill 😮

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Did he ever even look your direction? It looks like both of them are completely looking the other way! :shock:

First Name
Gary
They are, he had actually come to a stop at this point and was up against a small rock wall on his side. Probably what he was looking. I was just hoping my bag didn't tap him and jerk me towards the edge 😮. "Focus on not target fixating on the edge!"

Meriden

Forum Supporter
At the back of the pack and out of the dust
This one is killer. Is that at your place?
Yes, in the front yard about 20 feet from our front porch. About six years ago four young foxes appeared one night under a bird feeder in our front yard. This one stayed and established a territory. We've taken a lot of photos of him over the years, both with game cameras and with our regular cameras. This was shot with a remote camera set up. We call him Stubby because he has no tail. Glad you like it.

First Name
Erik
Last Name
Snapp
Wouldn’t necessarily call it a best but it’s one that I remember pretty well.
Kayak camping out at Purtis Creek St Park a couple years ago and was heating up some water for coffee one rainy morning. I was visited by the boiling water spirit.
He didn’t say much, just watched as I froze. Lol
2054bfca8fd109fcf745ed3e2c41fa93.jpg

Then walked out to see this at sunrise.
8146c88db2833d26231199c91cb916c3.jpg

The app says these are my best photos though, since I selected “best” before loading them to this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk