• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see your very best photo

jfink

Forum Supporter
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Fink
Taken in Bolivia on the Isla Incuahuasi, in the Salar de Uyuni. My buddy, Chuck, who had only three boys, didn't know what to do, when this little girl came up at the little Cantina and was interested in this big gringo who looked nothing like anyone she knew. Her parents worked at the Cantina and she was free to roam. I never knew such a little girl could strike the kind of confusion (and really fear) you can visibly see in his face! Keeping up with today's PC frenzy, Chuck later said he was worried someone was going to yell, "HEY!!! What are you doing with my daughter!" :)
q_N-raQNu3MEXsVNa4JJBGMOcpntHDAgpgUAg=w847-h635-no.jpg

She was adorable.
1InMulPhNBF4e8t_2yB9DsPE-ZW3lLA9AO3Yw=w847-h635-no.jpg

First Name
Gary
Not my best, but one dripping with meaning for me. These are my second pair of workboots I've used here in NC for the past few years. I wore out the first pair. These boots have seen a lot here; a lot of firsts for me - gardening like I'd never done before, raising and butchering my own hogs, chickens, turkeys, a lot of quiet evenings sitting on the porch with a good beverage watching the sun go down and listening to the whippoorwills, and some long talks with God.

97eOmi7nLRj1xpdxChLCk_ISzPmyT9iKdIyJD=w476-h633-no.jpg

Last edited:

Not Dave

Forum Supporter
First Name
David
Last Name
Hogate
The above pic is titled "Blue Ridge Parkway" but you can barely see any of it because the Ducati is taking up most of the screen and the motorcycle isn't even mentioned.