• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see your very best photo

Gravelly's?

That was the day we left Ten Sleep after we decided we were stable enough to venture off the pavement and before we encountered all those cattle coming down off the mountain.

Late afternoon stop in February (seems like a long time ago now!) in Columbus, NM, on the way to Baja.

Borderland Polarr (2).jpg

That's a good looking bike :trust:

Scott Friday
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks - still looks good at three years old, 60k miles, trips to the Arctic, BDR's, Mexico, etc. And I've had plenty of time the past few weeks - it's cleaned up, shined up, lubed up, gassed up, and ready to roll!

Look forward to the Trans Labrador late this summer if the pandemic allows.

M

Old pic from a tour around the Fort Davis area. Took me a while to find the spot on Google map.

View attachment 261922

30.572778 - 104.285504

View attachment 261923
Was on a trip in CO once and talking to a local group of street bike guys. All they talked about was trips they made to west TX to ride stuff like that. The grass is always greener,,,,,,,,,,,,

I took this with my iPhone of the moon rising at Gulf Shores, Al

Attachments

• 2FD310A9-BED4-458A-8CD3-E35948EFFB91.jpeg
    2FD310A9-BED4-458A-8CD3-E35948EFFB91.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 310
In this small village in Laos there is only one source of water, with my telephoto lens I caught a small group of locals collecting water, cleaning up and probably catching up on village gossip. This photo was taken in Feb 2019 while I was on a 25 day
motorcycle ride in Southeast Asia.

Back