• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN Greetings from Sulphur Springs Texas I think..

Reaction score
:loco: Hi everyone. My name is jeff been lurking for a while. Finally got a user account set up and wouldnt ya know it I blew it the first time around so lets try it again.... Some of ya know me through Roberts Red Neck Ramble I was fortunate enough to have put the route for the 2020 route together. "a side note I was also the one that got so stuck it took 4 people to pull me out of the mud" Well gave Robert a good starting point he was the one that did all the hard stuff... Anyways I've been riding a little while was mostly street bike stuff. Until I got hooked on ADV stuff. I got a Tiger XCX and fell in love right away. In October of 18 I hit a 10 point buck on my way to work. I thought my ridding days where done as i did severe damage to my elbow. But thanks to a retired Marine surgeon I'm in pretty good shape. That brings me to the lighter side of ADV bikes. I ride a KTM 690 enduro R. used to use it for single track until I got a bit wiser. Now that's handled with a xc350f which I'm in the process of getting plated.. Anyways looking forward to hanging out and riding with ya'll
Jeff

I've spent many nights working with clients in Sulphur Springs. Nice town and great people. Welcome.

Thank you, I really like Sulphur Springs. Im actually 15 miles out..
Jeff is a really good guy. He just purchased his 350 and wants get into a little more single track. He's got an awesome place and a cool track laid out.
He's about as passionate about riding as it gets.

Jeff is a really good guy. He just purchased his 350 and wants get into a little more single track. He's got an awesome place and a cool track laid out.
He's about as passionate about riding as it gets.
WFO has had a pretty big part in helping me out with the track, as well as other things. In wich I could never say thank you enough for..

Back