• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

License Renewal for TWT forum software

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab It is that time, my Vbulletin license will expire at the end of this month so I need to renew it for another year. If anyone has been considering making a donation, this would be a good month in which to do it ;-) Simply click the "Donate" link on the NavBar at the top of any page to see the available donation options. Any amount helps!!

:tab To those of you that have donated in the past to keep us online, a big thanks! :thumb:

$10 coming your way, but please credit it as $5 from rickmillertx and $5 from igoforit2003.

I don't pay to advertise on here, but it's how I get some of my business so I like to give back.

Whew, it's been a while for me. Sorry I had to pay with my cc as I can't remember my paypal login.

Well, I ain't sendin' nuttin' until the photo gallery is fixed! :rant:

OK, I lied, I sent some $$$ last night via PayPal... :roll:

Sent.

Thought about checking that little PayPal money back guarrantee button but since I got no complaints I couldn't figure how that would work.

Good job Scott.

-

:shame:
What?! Admin asking for money?!!?
Well, I never in my life!:miffed:

jk!

No, but seriously. I'll be sending a donation....when I get paid tomorrow!:rofl:

Thanks for everything you do Scott!!:thumb: :thumb:

(p.s. could use more smilies. :trust: :lol2: :rofl: )

(edit Fri, 8-11) Done!
Oohhhh, I get a little "forum supporter" icon, to let people know I'm not a bum!

Last edited:
+1 Thanks for a great site. This is one of my home page tabs.

:tab I realize that not everyone wants to donate money or may not be able to, and that is just fine. I have absolutely no problems with that. However, it is gratifying to see people are willing to vote with their dollars to let me know they enjoy the site. I'll probably never be able to pay real bills with the money donated to the site, but that is okay. I am not really in it for the money as much as I am for the results, the best result being the number of really awesome people I have met the last few years! :thumb:

Sent 15 through paypal, Scott.

Thanks for the hard work.

Not that I want to discourage further donations... :trust: But we have the licensing fee covered ;-) Thanks everyone! :bow:

Tourmeister said:
Not that I want to discourage further donations... :trust: But we have the licensing fee covered ;-) Thanks everyone! :bow:

Cool! :clap: :thumb:

Hey Scott, a little late in stumbling onto this, but I sent $10 your way via PP.

Back