• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Life at 200MPH

Sorry no drama just simple end of partnerships sponsors business racing relationship nothing i have any control over again my apologies to all that have been following her story, I wouldn't have posted anything but I feel a responsibility to sponsors and readers

Ah well. Stuff happens. On the plus side, a) My wife now wants a busa of her own...to drag and b)you'll now have more time to get the garage finished out hopefully.

Perhaps a "bikehouse" warming party? :trust:

I owe you all an apology and explanation. I was under an unbelievable amount of stress and pressure. My sister called about a month ago for me to pick her up from the Dallas area. She was calling out for help due to heavy drug abuse at only 18. She lives with us now and I am trying everything possible to help her graduate from high school and learn to choose the right path in her life. My brother, who is almost 20, constantly uses me for whatever he can get. Mostly he wants money to support whatever drug habit he happens to have at the time. Work is unbelievably busy and stressful. We have actually been joking about putting a cot in production for me sleep a few minutes a day to be able to work 24 hrs. The usual house stuff, dinner, dogs and taking care of everything. I tried to do everything myself, instead of letting Carl help with the stress and pressure. He is an amazing man and he didn't do anything to deserve the lash out. Unfortunately, I took it out on the one person I love and need more than anything. He has forgiven me and I hope that all my sponsors and readers will do the same. I am sorry for any disappointment and I hope that everyone will give me another chance to earn back your respect

Marie
HeavyBusRacing.

I owe you all an apology and explanation. I was under an unbelievable amount of stress and pressure. My sister called about a month ago for me to pick her up from the Dallas area. She was calling out for help due to heavy drug abuse at only 18. She lives with us now and I am trying everything possible to help her graduate from high school and learn to choose the right path in her life. My brother, who is almost 20, constantly uses me for whatever he can get. Mostly he wants money to support whatever drug habit he happens to have at the time. Work is unbelievably busy and stressful. We have actually been joking about putting a cot in production for me sleep a few minutes a day to be able to work 24 hrs. The usual house stuff, dinner, dogs and taking care of everything. I tried to do everything myself, instead of letting Carl help with the stress and pressure. He is an amazing man and he didn't do anything to deserve the lash out. Unfortunately, I took it out on the one person I love and need more than anything. He has forgiven me and I hope that all my sponsors and readers will do the same. I am sorry for any disappointment and I hope that everyone will give me another chance to earn back your respect

Marie
HeavyBusRacing.

None of us are perfect, despite what some of us want to believe ;-) If you have sincerely asked for forgiveness and it has been sincerely given, learn and move on. That is part of what love is all about. Good luck with your sister. Beth and I have a good bit of understanding about siblings that seem unable to make good choices in their lives, often with very bad results.

So whats the status on the bike? Nos? Have you tested it yet? Still going to the mile?

Nitrous yes.....testing not yet......still doing some fine tuning. I probably won't have time to put the pics up til next week. We leave for the Mile on the 16th. Race on the 17th and 18th........can't wait!

Marie
HeavyBusRacing

Hey everyone sorry things have been hectic but here's a quick peek at whats going on more laters
P1010244.jpg

Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

PS take a look at my new updated website!

Here are a few pics I took tonight. Things are looking good. The finished system should be complete and ready to test in a few more days:

hbrn2o_01.jpg

hbrn2o_02.jpg

Carl fabricated this cool little bracket that activates the N2O system via throttle position:

hbrn2o_03.jpg

The master control unit:

hbrn2o_04.jpg

Blue is the nitrous feed. Red is the fuel feed:

hbrn2o_05.jpg

hbrn2o_06.jpg

And of course, Carl always has lots of unusual contraptions in his possession. I bet you've never seen one of these before:

hbrn2o_08.jpg

Yeah thats my baby truck. SRAD found that several years ago(nearly 10) is is a Subaru Sambar. Super rare and nearly impossible to find parts for. The current plan for it is electric power(Maybe after the Races and after SRAD's new Jaguar XJ6 project). Sorry I didn't get to visit with you guys much Tim I'm waaaay behind at work right now which means I'm having to bring work home and build circuit boards at home.
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

So did you guys test the nitrous? Don't tell me you are not testing till you get to the mile . An untested nos bike is like riding the acme rocket. Remember, I asked you not to tell me :)

acmerocket-1.jpg

OK we're not going to tell you.
Marie
ACME RACING

P.S. Things are in pretty good shape although we are down to wiring the electrical and switching the rear tire so hang on here we go!
Marie

We are here in the Hotel ready for a good nites sleep and an early start more in the morning
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

hey everyone what a day!:giveup:
I ran 199.094MPH straight out of the trailer! Then I spent the next hour doing an interview and glamour shots for a Television Pilot. lunch rolled around and I did a roll on race with one of the Third Coast Turbo Busa's for the TV show. It was pretty bad I got left in the dust, but hey if it makes it to TV any exposure is good exposure right?
Well after lunch it was back on track with a little adjustment to the Progressive Nitrous controller. Nitrous Express has really hooked me up with a great system. So my second pass of the day wait,,,
201.534MPH!:rider:
More to come it's late and I need to sleep.
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

Attachments

• marie.jpg
    marie.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 305
I was on Devil's River all weekend, so my service was sporadic, but I got your message late. I hope you received my return text. Bigtime congrats to both of you! Now you can relax and enjoy the Three Sisters trip next weekend.

13435434_400x400.jpg

We were out there spectating today. What an absolutely awesome thing it is. My pro photographer friend that was with me got some great shots. Especially when we went down near the mile marker and shot some of the promo runs they were making with the multiple vehicles. That 1xxx hp black Lambo is beyond sex on wheels. He also got a complete sequence of the drag truck going ground sky ground sky ground sky ground sky ground. Have to see how much of that one is actually visible through the smoke and dust cloud, but it was frighteningly spectacular in person (driver walked away). We weren't at the best angle for shooting the sequence when it happened, so it may end up that it's pretty obscured. If he hosts them up somewhere, I'll post a link.

Big props for cracking the 200 barrier, Marie. I noticed you out there a couple of times, but didn't want to bug you while you were working. I'll skim the photos to see if any of your runs are in the batch.

We were priveledged to get to be involved in the project both as a competitor
and by loaning them the HeavyBus when their camera bike went down. I have tons of video and pics and when I get home I'll get things posted. High points, the HeavyBus Racing Team fielded 4 bikes a 04 GSXR1000, and 3 Busa's.
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

I didn't make it out this time, but congratulations to both of you for y'all's persistence in cracking 200.

Back