• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Little Chef Diner , Cooper, Texas

Reaction score
The Little Chef Diner in Cooper has an awesome breakfast menu. It's the only place within 50 miles( that I know of) that you can get Eggs Benedict!
The Little Chef is located on Hwy 154 just East of Hwy 24.
It has earned the "Bigdon Seal of Approval" whatever that is worth! :eat:

I saw that place the last time I went through Cooper.

Any idea what their lunch menu looks like?

Don, if you don't quit ride'n round looking for food, yer gonna have to go the next color up on your springs.:mrgreen:

Don, if you don't quit ride'n round looking for food, yer gonna have to go the next color up on your springs.:mrgreen:

Since Food replaced Sex as the most important thing in my life

I can't even get into my own britches :mrgreen:

Tell me this Old Wise One :lol2:
Why are you always one of the first to post on one of these threads? :eat:

No really , I know why! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's :rider: to :eat: soon !:-P

I'll be out buzz'n around Fredericksburg this weekend. Sure I'll consume mass quantities of German food and brew. :trust:

I'll probably be sporting new riding gear out in the desert this winter. :doh:

4-5 weeks weather should be better and I'll be healed up and ready to try it......Far enough away and some good roads between here and there.....

I think the lunch menu is mostly sandwiches. I know they have hamburgers and Gyros. I have not had lunch there but I would bet it is good!

Thanks, do you know if they are open on Sundays? I can't find a web site for them.

Two of us stopped at the Little Chef for lunch today. The lunch menu is not as extensive as the breakfast but does include some entree items as well and burgers and sandwiches.

I had their chopped streak with grilled onion and mushrooms and swiss cheese. Robin had their liver and onions. Both came with garlic toast, steak fries and a salad. The salad was fairly large and was more than the common bagged greens with a little dressing that you get at a lot of places. Dressing selections were limited: ranch, italian and thousand island. Over all I would rate the food as above average but not spectacular.

They do serve their extensive breakfast menu all day long if you want breakfast for lunch or dinner.

I'm going to back off my recommendation on this place. The last two times I have eaten there it was not as good as the first few times. it was still OK but not Slap Yo Mama good.:eek2:

Back