• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Local clothing company promo for local restaurants: Ride Out for Takeout

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
I've never heard of this place (Reserve Supply Company). Their website does show some moto gear, but I think they are primarily a hipster clothing store. I have no affiliation with them.

The goal of Ride Out For Take Out is to help local restaurants and create some social media buzz at the same time. We are asking customers, friends, and family to consider riding their motorcycle to a neighborhood restaurant and get take out. Post a picture and tag @reservesupplycompany, tag the restaurant you visit, and use #rideoutfortakeout. We will run this promotion from Tuesday, August 4th through Sunday, August 9th. On Monday, August 10th we will pick our favorite photos. Prizes for the best photos will range from, a Reserve Supply Company gift card, a pair of Rev'It gloves, Red Wing Heritage boots, a Bell Bullitt helmet, and shoes from Vans. Good Luck and Enjoy!

If I cant go in and sit down, what's the point?

To help the local restaurants that are struggling.
To get some decent food that you don't have to cook.
To get out and ride the bike. Place an order and you ride for 20-30 minutes, pick it up and go eat.
To possibly win some gear.

I get that, I’m not a big take out guy. If they won’t open and let their waitresses make a living, I go somewhere else. That’s my opinion!

I just want the place to still be open when all this is over. I would love if they could have a full staff and everyone got paid but if I can help may favorite local joints stay open, I'll do it. We order takeout a few times a week just to help.

Back