• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Loncin motorcycles

Reaction score
Are loncin motorcycles good? I’m not familiar with the make. But looking at one maybe

Doubt it , the small engines were disappointing , Honda clones but all were smoking within a couple months when used in a daily inviorment . Some chinese stuff preforms well but none of the loncin stuff did .

Thanks for the info. I was looking at one, but may have to pass on it

it’s being sold for $200 at an estate sale. Was thinking for first time new rider

For that price it might be a good learner bike. That way if it gets dropped you're not breaking good parts.

I guess that depends on what Loncin bike it is. But the thing is, who buys a motorbike (scooter, motorcycle?) for $1500 brand new? And how well do they take care of such a thing? Probably half of what's bad about these cheap bikes is they are likely wholly abused by their owners, so once they are used, they might be less than worthless.

Back