• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lone Star Triumph BMW -- Austin

Reaction score
I got "stuck" at Lone Star all day on Friday (kind of like Brer Rabbit in the briar patch) while they worked on my bike, and I must say that they definately live up to their reputation. They were all friendly, courteous, professional, had a great selection of accessories, and had a very nice customer service area. Most important, I think that they did a great (and very reasonably priced) job on my bike. Two thumbs up!

Got stuck at Lone Star huh,

Ahhhhh, poor baby :roll: must have been real tough. :wink: Hope you didnt end up spending too much extra on SWAG while you were there.

The only thing that saved me from spend a fortune on other stuff while I was there was that I promised that I wouldn't buy anything until after I saw my bill. The bill was VERY reasonable for all that they did (I had them do some extra things for me), but high enough to put the new gloves back on the shelf.

Back