• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Long shot...but has anyone seen this bike?

Reaction score
I built this GSXR1000 a few years ago. I ended up selling it to a gent in Seminole, TX. He later sold it to someone in Odessa/Midland...and cold trail from there. I'm just curious if anyone has happened to see it for sale in their neck of the woods...it is a particularly unique bike and would stand out even if cosmetic changes were made. I'm interested in possibly buying it back if I can locate it.

W2Z6ioS.jpg

Do you have the VIN? I'm sure someone here has access to a variety of lookup services.

I just picked up that swing arm and wheel. But the rest of the Honda was still connected. [emoji2957]
That should def be noticeable, will keep an eye out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have the VIN? I'm sure someone here has access to a variety of lookup services.

Unfortunately no....I had it, but it has gone missing since I moved last.

I'll keep a look out in Lubbock

Thanks! I'm usually keeping an eye out for bikes I've built/played with...haven't heard anything about it in ages.

I just picked up that swing arm and wheel. But the rest of the Honda was still connected. [emoji2957]
That should def be noticeable, will keep an eye out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's three, maybe four, different VFR's you just picked up :p

I haven't seen it here in Midland-Odessa, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Back