• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking for 250 Super Sherpa

Man, there was one listed on here a few months back out in Weatherford that looked to be as close to brand new as one could get. I'm sure that little puppy is gone now but it was one slick Sherpa. It might be worth reaching out to who sold it and seeing if he could get in touch with the new owner. Who knows, they might not have even ridden it.

I sold mine to an Austin guy two years ago,. I could ask him is he wants to sell it. Problem is I would want to buy it back. It was the 2001 gold rim. Like every bike I have sold... I want it BACK!!!

Man, there was one listed on here a few months back out in Weatherford that looked to be as close to brand new as one could get. I'm sure that little puppy is gone now but it was one slick Sherpa. It might be worth reaching out to who sold it and seeing if he could get in touch with the new owner. Who knows, they might not have even ridden it.
This was the one.

This was the one.
That's it! Man that was a super clean bike.

Well I know you are looking for one in DFW, but there’s 2001 model on advrider.com with 4xxx miles in Pennsylvania for $2k. With gold rims, the bike is spotless. Looks brand new

That was mine. I sold it to a gentleman from Austin. He seemed pretty happy when he saw it, but I'll check if I have his number still.
I have this little dude right now. With the pipe and jetting it runs like a 250. I can't believe how hard it pulls for a 225.

Attachments

• 20211024_121407.jpg
    20211024_121407.jpg
    972.8 KB · Views: 93
I sent the buyer a text letting him know someone on this forum is interested in a Sherpa.
Not sure why he'd sell that beauty, but hey, I did... you never know.
My XT is for sale if you change your mind.
Good luck. 👍

I sold mine to an Austin guy two years ago,. I could ask him is he wants to sell it. Problem is I would want to buy it back. It was the 2001 gold rim. Like every bike I have sold... I want it BACK!!!
Lol.. I want all of mine back 😂

I sent the buyer a text letting him know someone on this forum is interested in a Sherpa.
Not sure why he'd sell that beauty, but hey, I did... you never know.
My XT is for sale if you change your mind.
Good luck. 👍
Didn’t know you had an XT for sale?!? Details??

That was mine. I sold it to a gentleman from Austin. He seemed pretty happy when he saw it, but I'll check if I have his number still.
I have this little dude right now. With the pipe and jetting it runs like a 250. I can't believe how hard it pulls for a 225.

Back