• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking for a decent Canon Body and some glass

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
Bodies, glass, flashes...

What do you have lying around unused that you would get rid of for a ridiculously low price?

I have a 20d, an ef 50 1.8, efs 18-55, efs 75-300 is, a broken efs 17-85 is (I really liked this lens), and a remote trigger.

I'd like to go full frame, but honestly just about any body would be an upgrade. This body was nice 15 years ago.

I think I have a flash and a TTL trigger left. Let me check later today. I am working a party now. I need sleep. Interested in a well used LowePro rolling case? I can sell all at a low price.

I pulled the trigger on a Canon T7 with an 18-55 IS lens.

Is that what you used on that pic in the postcard thread?

Nope. That was my phone. I did bump up the contrast and the saturation a bit.

That pic almost took itself.

I still have and love my Canon 10D. I'm not selling it either.

I'll have to ask my wife but we have a 5Dmk2 body. We are about to upgrade at the studio and will be selling at least a couple of 5D bodies. We have Mk 2, 3, and 4. I just need to ask her if the Mk2 is in decent shape.

I'd still be interested if the price is right.

Check out KEH.com I bought glass there before.

Back