• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking for breakfast meet and greet ideas south or north of Lampasas???

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Looking for your help. Any ideas of places south/north of me to do a breakfast gathering next month? I know a few but we have already ate at them. Like to try somewhere new, but not slammed for breakfast with a million people. Has to be able to handle at least 20 hungry riders. The more off the beaten path the better. Suggestions? :eat3: Thank you. EDIT: Has to be open Sundays to work for me I sadly work Saturdays till 4 or after even sometimes.

Last edited:
Okay, no bacon fans here on TWT? Lampasas is about a hour north of Austin.

Last edited:
Have you ever tried Dale's Essenhaus in Walburg, Tx? They are open for breakfast Friday and Saturday. It's really a outdoor roadhouse - burgers and beer, live music at night, but they do advertise breakfast.

Monument Cafe in Georgetown is awesome, but quite busy. You would have a tough time eating together there unless you called ahead and were able to make arrangements.

Dave.

Have you ever tried Dale's Essenhaus in Walburg, Tx? They are open for breakfast Friday and Saturday. It's really a outdoor roadhouse - burgers and beer, live music at night, but they do advertise breakfast.

Monument Cafe in Georgetown is awesome, but quite busy. You would have a tough time eating together there unless you called ahead and were able to make arrangements.

Dave.
Thank you for the idea. Sorry I need to add that they have to be open Sundays for it to work for me. I work Saturdays. Monument is good but they stay pretty busy the three or so times I have been there. Do you know of a spot that is available Sundays?

Last edited:
+1 for the Monument Cafe in Georgetown.

What about those 2 cafes in Evant? I hadn’t tried them yet.
Not yet for some reason??? The one in Lometa for dinner was not bad but the wait staff touched the rim of my glass and made me eat off the tray.:rofl:I will try the Evant one and get back with ya. Any other ideas? Anywhere near you?

Purple goat in Stephenville. It’s big.
I’ve only et there once, so don’t shoot the messenger iffin yer not happy.

Aaron really liked Country Pickens Cafe in Comanche .... surprised he didn't mention it.

According to Google maps ... 1795 Hwy 2861, Comanche, TX 76442

Say hi to Aunt Bee, Goober and Barney for me.

Purple goat in Stephenville. It’s big.
I’ve only et there once, so don’t shoot the messenger iffin yer not happy.
Thank you I will check them out. Forgot you told me about them before. By the time I get to them it will be a lunch run.:deal:

Back