• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking for cast off motorcycle parts

Reaction score
First Name
Leif
I do metal arts on the side so I'm always looking for cast of parts that people no longer need. Anything steel or stainless steel. I'm in the hunt specifically for a couple of inline 4 motorcycle headers but I'm also open to anything else that people may be tossing out. Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks!

Leif

any thing of interest here?
2 chains
rear sprockets
front sprocket
ducati disk

Attachments

• IMG_1201.JPG
    IMG_1201.JPG
    232.5 KB · Views: 99
Hutto, just North of Austin
My wife and I are planning a trip down to Austin sometime this summer but don't have any dates nailed yet but I would be willing to pay to have them shipped. Do you want to mess with shipping or just wait until I get down there?

My wife and I are planning a trip down to Austin sometime this summer but don't have any dates nailed yet but I would be willing to pay to have them shipped. Do you want to mess with shipping or just wait until I get down there?
i can wait. Ill put them someplace

I'd like to see it. Got photos or a site showing what you make?
I mostly post on Instagram under Tempest.Metal.Arts but do have some stuff on Flickr

I have a complete pristine exhaust system-headers/muffler-for an early Kawasaki C14 Concours along with a couple of worn sprockets/chain for a Triumph. I'm in East Texas between Tyler and Longview. You're welcome to all of it.
Thanks Skip! I'm not sure if I will be headed that way any time in the near future. Would you be open to shipping if I paid the shipping/packaging costs? I really couldn't use the muffler for anything though.

Nice work

I am in process of cleaning up my stuff (wife says junk) so I probably will have a small pile you are welcome to come pick up after I get it together

Nice work

I am in process of cleaning up my stuff (wife says junk) so I probably will have a small pile you are welcome to come pick up after I get it together
Thanks Kevin! Between you and Skip... I'm seeing an East Texas parts trip in my future! LOL

When / If you make it North Houston-Conroe (3 Palms Resort) I have some cool forks springs, shocks, handle bars that might go well on the art world.

Thanks Skip! I'm not sure if I will be headed that way any time in the near future. Would you be open to shipping if I paid the shipping/packaging costs? I really couldn't use the muffler for anything though.
Daughter lives in Argyle. I'm that way from time to time. Interested in more of a local meetup/pickup??

Back