• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking for Project Bike... Losing hope

Looks like it'll be fun.

Start a new thread, and document EVERYTHING with lots of pix.

On a side note.
While I drop off this bike in Dallas , I a picking up a SL175 frame for a buddy to do a CB175 engine swap.
I am trying to get this guy on here(if only to show his current projects but he is really busy. I saw just part of his collection and it was amazing. he just rebuilds his own bikes(no time for others) Almost everything he has is pre 76'. Every time I call him for a random part, he has it.

I have a 78 KL 250 that is all there and i had it running awhile back. Needs work but i have all the parts to fix it. Just replaced fork seals and oil, battery, and some other stuff. PM if interested.

EDIT: I see you just posted a few posts ago that you bought a bike. Oops, guess i should read the whole thread before posting...

Last edited:
I've got a nice 50s/60s Triumph big twin (650) rolling project on e-bay right now. Also rolling project 60s/70s Triumph trike. Should have my '64 Triumph Street Tracker rolling project up in the next day or two.

Back