• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

looking to trade 09 Duke 690 for 300 2t

Reaction score
I'm 65 years this year. Sold my bmw a couple years back for the Duke 690. Great decision. The duke is probably the most fun street bike I have ever owned! Certainly brings the excitement. I changed the front sprocket down to 15t. The muffler was modified by the previous owner, so it's a bit loud, but really quick. Changed the tire hoping to enjoy a little dirt.....not. The bikes not much fun off road. Hoping I can swap this and enjoy off-road again with my boys before I get old.
I think I would like a KTM 300 2 stroke with plates so I can go legal on the road if needed. Maybe a 250 2 stroke would be fine.
The Duke has 5500 miles.
Located in Kerrville.
duke1.jpg

duke.jpg

Can you get two strokes plated still in TX ? I imagine there are some around. I have a friend with a CR500 engine in a transalp frame that is plated in CA, with CBR 600 forks and rear swingarm... imagine how fun that is.

Back