• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lots of Gear. Jackets etc...

So, I’ve not ridden in over a year and a half and as a result, it’s time to let this stuff go.

Tourmaster Flex Series 3 jacket. Men’s small. This was my go to for unknown weather. $50 Deal pending.

Tourmaster Intake Series 2 jacket. Men’s small. This was my summer mesh. $30

Tourmaster overpant. Men’s Small. 30-32” waist. $40

Frank Thomas XTI jacket. Size M. This jacket was great into the 40’s when I didn’t want to mess with heated gear. $25

I think that’s it. Any questions, shoot me a PM. If not local (DFW), PayPal and shipping will work.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Next on SENA if things don’t work out for any reason. I’ll also take the gloves & will send a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I PMed gmasST1100 immediately after his dibs telling him I’d buy one of the receivers if he only needs one. Whoever gets the SENA let me know if you want to split it.

I’m going to have to start writing this stuff down. RTL, sent you a PM on the Sena. BrotherWolf, if RTL pivots, you’re next in line for Sena, but the gloves are yours.

Lucydad

Forum Supporter
Brain is too tired to process, but interested in the sheepskin pad, Cortech rear bag and Speedtec leather jacket...it might be too large for me though. More tomorrow...

thanks!

Lucydad

Forum Supporter
xD,

Decided to pass on jacket, and I already have a rear bag...sheepskin, I think, is not a high priority. Good luck on sales...you have some quality items.

You still have all that stuff???? Somebody should at least grab the 2 Tourmaster jackets. I've had a Flex2 and a Flex3, and they're the best all-around jackets I've ever used.

Then again, maybe that's a sign that you need to start riding again. :-P

Small jacket, small pants, and size 11 boots? Wow!

Do you get east at all? I am in North Irving at least twice a week for work and could possibly meet up for a jacket and maybe the pants.

Frank Thomas Jacket, boots, and butt pad spoken for.

Small jacket, small pants, and size 11 boots? Wow!

I’m all out of proportion. Like I’m still 14. Let me know which jacket you’d be interested in. I’ll be around some beginning of Halloween week.

Tim... riding again would be nice, but not in the cards for now. Probably not in the cards before my gear expires. Occupying my hobby side with the RVing and got into 1/10 off road RC racing (mostly crashing/fixing). Yes, those tourmaster jackets are great. Some of the best gear I’ve purchased.

Last edited:
Looks like lots of folks want the jackets, I'll step out of line and see what others don't want. I picked up an xs jacket for my son but it's a tad tight, looking to upsize for him but not in a hurry.

Sean, Thanks for the great deal on some great gear!
I’m disappointed the XTI jacket didn’t fit. That is an awesome jacket for almost free.
Jason, you should grab that for your son. It’s like new!

The XTI is a medium so wouldn't fit him. Probably see if we can meet up for the mesh jacket. Also, looks like a black and white leather jacket you have there has no description or price, or is that one sold and you removed that but left the photo?

The XTI is a medium so wouldn't fit him. Probably see if we can meet up for the mesh jacket. Also, looks like a black and white leather jacket you have there has no description or price, or is that one sold and you removed that but left the photo?
Sorry. I screwed up my post edit on the leather jacket. That one is gone.

The white mesh, and the red mesh/not mesh still available. The red is even more meshy once you take it apart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sorry. I screwed up my post edit on the leather jacket. That one is gone.

The white mesh, and the red mesh/not mesh still available. The red is even more meshy once you take it apart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I will take the Tourmaster Red Jacket and the tailbag if you don't wanna ship it.
Wanna Meet Tue at meet n eat?? If not, I can grab it sometime this week .