• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Love Creek Orchards Cider Mill, Cafe & Store, Medina, Tx

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
What: Love Creek Orchards is an apple orchard. They have annual festivals, tours and other events. There is a Patio cafe where you can get sandwhiches and deserts. On Friday evenings they have a special menu. For more info see the website

Where:
Love Creek Orchards
P.O. Box 1401
Medina, TX 78055
800-449-0882
830-589-2588
Fax: 830-589-2880

Directions: Medina's a small burg, and this place is on the East side of Hwy16, just south of the FM 337 turnoff between Kerrville and Bandera.

<Originally submitted by Buck000 3/18/03>

Last edited:
Well, we were out in this area last weekend (04/12/03) and chanced upon this place and I remembered having read about it here. We stopped in for lunch, barely! They close at 3:00pm!! We arrived at 3:01 pm, uh oh. Had I not stopped to smell the pies cooking in the bakery we might have made it on time! Since all we wanted were sandwiches and nothing that had to be cooked, the nice lady made us lunch anyway :-) Good food. If you like apple anything, this is a great place to be :bigokay:

The wife and I made this stop on our "spring break dash" to Leaky. It was about 1:30 and was plenty hungry but that had to rate in my top five list of hamburgers. Apple turnovers TDF and as friendly a wait staff as you could ask for.

Back