• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lowside today

Reaction score
First Name
Debbie
Last Name
McMullen
Pls keep Jeff Hansen in your prayers who had a lowside today outside of Leggett (Hwy 942).

Jeff is in hi viz & the pic was taken this morning where we meet in New Waverly.

539539c25da501b38b4204ae754cfdf0.jpg

The ambulance took him to Livingston & X-rays show a broken right arm. I believe he's being transported to The Woodlands closer to home. The bike is tweeked & probably is on its last leg.

36408d3f738187a4dfd42fcd00439fed.jpg

If y'all remember in May, a car came into his lane & he had no where to go but down. Before this he had been riding for 30 + yrs (I believe) w/o an accident. The injury today is on the opposite side. The full face helmet did its job as well as the gear.

Let's hope he gets home tonight.

Prayers for our buddy Jeff. He's doing ok. Hang in there brother!

Pls keep Jeff Hansen in your prayers who had a lowside today outside of Leggett (Hwy 942).

Jeff is in hi viz & the pic was taken this morning where we meet in New Waverly.

539539c25da501b38b4204ae754cfdf0.jpg

The ambulance took him to Livingston & X-rays show a broken right arm. I believe he's being transported to The Woodlands closer to home. The bike is tweeked & probably is on its last leg.

36408d3f738187a4dfd42fcd00439fed.jpg

If y'all remember in May, a car came into his lane & he had no where to go but down. Before this he had been riding for 30 + yrs (I believe) w/o an accident. The injury today is on the opposite side. The full face helmet did its job as well as the gear.Pra

Let's hope he gets home tonight.
prayers

Jeff was quite the trooper today. Handled the situation quite well. ATGAT was a key component in limiting his injuries. May your recovery be speedy so we can finish the Colmesneil ride another day.

Last edited:
With the bike looking like that, I am so glad he was smart and had on all his gear. I will admit I don't wear my armored pants very often. Hope you heal quick Jeff.

Heal up Jeff, we'll be praying for y'all

Sorry to hear this, Jeff you are on my prayer list. Hope you heal up quickly.

All the best for a full and speedy recovery, Jeff. I'm certainly glad it wasn't any worse. Crashing doth sucketh. Heal up and ride on.

I'm telling you... There ARE easier ways to get a new bike!! :doh:

May your wife's patience be ever lasting. Heal fast!

Jeff you were in good company today. About 18 "professionals" low sided in Malaysia about the same time.

Heal up there.

Good morning from Herman Memorial Woodlands. Waiting on the ortho surgeon. I've broken my humerus right at the joint. FUBAR. Gonna be here awhile I think. Thanks to everyone yesterday in helping me, my wife and daughter and getting my bike recovered to the house. More updates later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff...

We are eternally for patient spouses, aren't we?
Get well, soon, chum. I'd like to join you for lunch again one of these days.

Healing prayers! Well done on safety gear. I hear HD has bikes on sale...

Man not again!:eek2: Quick and full healing prayers headed your way. That is so sad hope the Harley is going to be rebuildable. Seems like they just finished revamping it from the last incident. Glad your gear did its job.

I should be a walking advertisement for First Gear Jackets and Pants. And for HJC SY-Max III helmets.

I should be a walking advertisement for First Gear Jackets and Pants. And for HJC SY-Max III helmets.

I'm glad you are that advertisement but holy smokes - I hope that's the last time you have the opportunity to test gear quality! Rest, heal, roar back as soon as you are ready :sun:

Back