• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lucas Oil MX

We're at the 1/2 point for the 2021 season. I would imagine the champ will be one of these guys. Been pretty good racing so far! I'd love to see Barcia or Roczen win it.

Really would like to see Roczen win, but something would have to happen (not hoping it does) to Ferrandis.

Really would like to see Roczen win, but something would have to happen (not hoping it does) to Ferrandis.
I think 94 could still pull it off without something happening. Still 6 races left!

He seems to be falling into his old ways today. Almost seems like the SX series.

TV coverage cuts away with 2 laps left??

Tomac was pushing Ferrandis, but Ferrandis kicked up and took the win in the second race. Sexton got the overall (1-3). Roczin finished 10th in the second race (8-10 for the day). Roczen is down 44 points now on Ferrandis and I doubt he will be able to catch him.

I bit the bullet and subscribed to Peacock to make sure I could watch the races. NBCSN and NBC are both showing all of the olympics they can, sacrificing anything else. Channel 2 blew off MX coverage to show some retarded local broadcast awards last week.

On the positive side, Tim Gajser (Honda) leads to points standing in MXGP. Had a rough second race in Czech Republic this weekend (2,15) after falling in the second race right after making a pass for 4th place. Still ahead of Tony Carioli by 11 points for the season.

Thats why I have the Peacock app as MX&SX will always take a back seat to other sports in the eyes of the broadcasters. We are an audience just not
that large of one in the scheme of other sports

54 points down is Tomac, who has started to really put his best races together lately, 5 races left it will be a race between the top 3 unless Barcia and Sexton can pull off a couple of 1-1 moto finishes and get back in the mix

Watching the second moto at Spring Creek has been the most exciting race for me so far. Roczen looked good but Ferrandis kept his calm.

There has been some amazing racing especially in the 250 class. I’d bet Tomac passes Roczen in points before it’s all over.

238794706_10165649530985541_245147492083817566_n.jpg

AP's bike after massive loopout!

Don't see that happen too often. AP didn't lineup for the second moto so I hope he's ok. On a happier note glad to see Roczen back on the top spot.

AP said on Instagram, bruised lung and liver. Possible for this weekend.

Did Plessinger say anything about what had happened because the whole thing just looked crazy?

Back