• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lucas Oil MX

^^should be able to open and play this without an account^^ He explains it!

Whiskey Throttle on a factory 450, especially the Yamaha which is known to be brutally powerful, can get you butt hurt literally. Unadilla has some hard dirt too. It can take a long time to heal up from a bruised tailbone. I hope he comes back soon, but no surprise if he does not. If he is out for the MX of Nations, that is going to be bad too, as he was more than willing to go race.

Yeah, yesterday didn't help Roczen any. Unless Ferrandis has a major problem (and with MX, it's possible), he's probably going to win it.

Yeah, yesterday didn't help Roczen any. Unless Ferrandis has a major problem (and with MX, it's possible), he's probably going to win it.
Yep, it's over without major trouble. But still good racing. Actually watching moto 2 now.

It is good racing. So much talent in both classes. Kinda surprised Cooper Webb isn’t doing better. I’ve seen people pass him that couldn’t keep up with him in SX.

It is good racing. So much talent in both classes. Kinda surprised Cooper Webb isn’t doing better. I’ve seen people pass him that couldn’t keep up with him in SX.
Hard to figure. Maybe championship hangover. Which he earned if that's the case.

2 races left, 450, Ferrandis has it without a complete failure on his part. 250 class will go to the wire with top 2, Lawrence and Cooper.

2 rounds left. 250 class is still available, French dude should have 450 wrapped up.

Spoiler

Last edited:
Yeah, the fat lady is through singing.

Something I heard out of the commenters last week, during the Indiana race, I found hilarious was they were talking about the “oppressive humidity” was taking a toll on the racers. Then they flashed a graphic showing the humidity was 48%! Seriously? 48% would be a dry day around here.

Last edited:
Yeah I can’t achieve 48% inside my house with the AC running.

You can't help admire the effort that goes into achieving that level.

Back