• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lufkin Barbeque - Lufkin, TX

Reaction score
When riding through Lufkin I recommend you visit "Stringer's Lufkin BBQ". Good BBQ. Reasonable prices.

Lufkin BBQ has been in business for decades. They serve the standard Texas BBQ fare, but well made. Their fried rolls are unique and must not be missed. A basket-full comes to each table.

Lufkin BBQ is located in the center of Lufkin at the intersection of US59 business (Timberland Drive, the main drag through town) and Chestnut Street. The address is 203 S. Chestnut. Phone number: (936) 634-4744

Click here for a location map.

Yep, they make some pretty darn good BBQ, and those fried rolls are addictive. One of my customers there in Lufkin introduced me to that place. Think I'll suggest it next time I take them out for lunch... 8)

Been there several times. Good food. I plan on going to Lufkin at end of month. Think ill stop in again.. :eat:

BTW,,,,,, Thanks to you now ill be craving BBQ till we get there :giveup:

The Northeast Texas Meet and Greet Group will be there the second Thursday in February 2007.

Check out the pinned bike night thread in the upcoming rides/events forum for our complete schedule. Come join us!

Dave

Back