• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lurker finally joined the forum, Austin

Reaction score
Hi TWTex!

Daniel aka mechiemoto here. I've been a lurker on FB and on the forum but finally decided to join to be more active on rides and meet some like minded adventure folk. I live in North Austin and ride a 2015 vstrom 1000 adventure. If you are traveling on mopac southbound from round rock in the mornings you will probably get passed by me. I went on the Jonestown River TARA last year and had an amazing time. Currently I spend most of my time riding with my friends in Austin Small Bore. I have a Honda Grom and my wife has a Vespa Primavera 150. I also have a Honda XR100 which I take out to TV in bastrop and some of the small MX tracks in the area. The XR100 also has a wheel set with street tires for play in parking lots, kart tracks and dirt tracks. 247254

Howdy Daniel! I am on ASB as well but haven't had a chance to take the Grom out and ride with them. I am putting an XR back together after selling all my stuff off a few years ago and would love to have a place and people to ride it with!

I'll keep an eye for your Vstrom! Welcome.

Nice rides! I’ve been looking for a group to ride with on my Rd200, I’m in cedar park

Back