• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

We used to do team races on a 60cc mid 80's Yamaha 2 stroke enduro. It was dangerously fast once we got going and learned how to ride the beast. With 2 laps each of about .4 mile/lap on each pass, then trade off to the other rider, generall with the bike still moving. It was really fun and exciting. I'd love to do something like this here on the farm. But ya'll would have to sign a liability waiver, as I know how competitive it will get. Bring it on.

Scooters Or Harley’s and everything in between, a group of similar bikes and good people is always a great time

I’d love to give it a try...on somebody else’s scooter.

That would have been my choice too. [emoji28] I didn’t know at the beginning of the day that I’d be doing that but it was fun. Probably a good thing I don’t have that guys backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, scooters are not set up for riding over obstacles. Looks like a enjoyable day - I sure would've enjoyed the day with y'all. Jena even might've let me borrow her little Zuma, but she'd have said "NO" to the jumps & bumps.

Back