• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Maintenance and old age

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO ON U TUBE SHOWING A FELLA USING HEAVY DUTY TIE WRAPS (8EA.) TO SQUEEZE THE TIRE DOWN, THEN DROPPED IT ON THE WHEEL THEN CUT THE TIES. SURE LOOKED EASY...

I still do oil changes on my bike & cars. Other than that, I'm pretty much done with maintenance. At 70, I have more money in the bank than hours in my lifetime - or so says the actuary. So I'd just as soon spend it on things I don't enjoy doing, and frankly don't do all that well, and spend my time where I enjoy myself.

I opened my camping trailer this week for the first time in 18 months, and gosh, I thought that was gonna kill me. It's going up for sale anyway. Hitching, unhitching, leveling, setting up, and folding down just don't seem like a vacation anymore.

Hey, this old guy had a success diagnosing and adjusting seat attachment mechanism on my MV Agusta. Win!

Back