• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Map of TWT Favorite Eating Places!

Thank you Jack and Tony. This is the real reason so many of us have modified the suspension on our bikes. It's not because we are riding harder, just heavier. :eat:

If you have any additional places you would like to add to the map either post them in Jack's thread "Share your Top 5 Places to go eat on a Bike in Texas or PM me or Jack and we will add them to the map. This map will be as good as the TWT Members make it.

Thank you Jack and Tony. This is the real reason so many of us have modified the suspension on our bikes. It's not because we are riding harder, just heavier. :eat:

I know I only speak for myself but I believe Jack would also say, You're Welcome. This is a fun project that I see could be an ever evolving map so keep those places coming.

Well, the truth is that Tony has really taken the lead on the map. I am still working on my skill set to be able to add to the map and not mess it up. :doh:

I am looking forward to some new places to grab some good food.

With Tony's help and the the members recommendations this has turned into a pretty cool project.

Hope the TWT family can use it and it aides in making fun rides.

Here's the current map converted to waypoints as a .gpx file. :eat3:

Edit it in Mapsource and load only the ones for your route. If you load them all, they will clutter up the map as there are so many. :)

Attachments

• Two Wheeled Texans.gpx
    35.9 KB · Views: 349
Back