• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: March meet n greet and eat with a ride on the side

Just leaving Austin now, so I'll be fashionably late...

What a wonderful day for meeting, greeting and eating. Thanks KP for the excellent BBQ selection. My brisket burrito, side of potato salad and peach cobbler (warmed and served in a mason jar) were delicious. Nice turnout and great to see all the familiar bikes and faces.

Sodapop and his RS

Attachments

• a2lqu-vxehy.jpg
    a2lqu-vxehy.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 149
Thanks Drew, your first 2021 MG&E with a ride on the side was perfect: a beautiful blue sky day with great food and a good turnout. Thanks also to Rod for another fun ride.

Yep....a nice turnout for sure....& a good pick with Youngs BBQ. I had the 3 meat plate...brisket..ribs n Cajun turkey....with tater salad n beans of course. Couldnt finish it all.
But we did finish off a few county roads after eatin....goatpath illogical layers on the cake....with some gravel sprinkled on one

Fun way ta spend a day....

Back