• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: March meet n greet n eat

Come join us this Sunday in Taylor at the Lucky Duck Cafe. We had been here a few years back and people were asking for us to revisit, so here we go. Everyone is welcome ride, drive, fly, crawl, just don't miss out on the food,fun and friendship. :eat3:

Love to see another good turn out like last month. Good way for you new members to meet other TWT riders and maybe make a new riding buddy. All veterans as well as newbies sign on up and shake some hands and meet some new folks. :deal:

Sunday the 10th at 11 AM. See you there. Please indicate if you are a yes or maybe so I can let them know a total.

Lucky Duck cafe
220 E. 4th street
Taylor Texas

The IN crowd.:chug:
toolfooldan
Windmill
irish66
STing+?
Zephyr
Dao
K~P
Ultrarex09+4
RayRay

Not sure just yet,:shrug:
TechTerra
Jarrett
Rick M

Last edited:
Out for this one KP as I'm slated to lead a pedal bike ride. Will wave if we ride thru Taylor.

KP, I know this really doesn't help your planning, but I could have as many as +4

Windmill

Forum Supporter
Drew have you tried the CFS at Lucky Ducky? I haven't but The burgers I have had there are good.

Windmill

Forum Supporter
Me too. May get gravy on the side :) The Good Luck Grill in outside Manor is affiliated with Lucky Ducky. Smallish but great food and horseshoes and washers. The fried catfish is great, so it may be as good at the Duck.

Last edited:

Windmill

Forum Supporter
Good fellowship, food and weather, all in downtown Taylor Texas. KP and I ordered chicken fried steak and it was definably chicken, fried. Very good just the same. Cut with a fork.229702

Attachments

Tuco

Forum Supporter
Yet another winner. $13 for catfish, shrimp, fries, slaw, hushpuppies and tea. Ya won't find that in NYC!

And awsome good conversations and laughs....priceless.

Drew, another good ride, lunch, and great people to talk to. Keep on trucking with the Meet, Greet, and Eat, with a Ride on the Side. Glad I finally did another one.