• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: March meet n greet n eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Come join us this Sunday in Taylor at the Lucky Duck Cafe. We had been here a few years back and people were asking for us to revisit, so here we go. Everyone is welcome ride, drive, fly, crawl, just don't miss out on the food,fun and friendship. :eat3:

Love to see another good turn out like last month. Good way for you new members to meet other TWT riders and maybe make a new riding buddy. All veterans as well as newbies sign on up and shake some hands and meet some new folks. :deal:

Sunday the 10th at 11 AM. See you there. Please indicate if you are a yes or maybe so I can let them know a total.

Lucky Duck cafe
220 E. 4th street
Taylor Texas

The IN crowd.:chug:
toolfooldan
Windmill
irish66
STing+?
Zephyr
Dao
K~P
Ultrarex09+4
RayRay

Not sure just yet,:shrug:
TechTerra
Jarrett
Rick M

Last edited:
Remember to move the clocks forward 1 hour the night before!

Out for this one KP as I'm slated to lead a pedal bike ride. Will wave if we ride thru Taylor.

It looks like a new Avatar. Who is that?
"(Allardyce T.) Merriweather was one of the smartest men I ever knowed,...but he tended to lose parts of himself." - Jack Crabb, aka Little Big Man

Any other takers? I think we had over twenty last go around. Drive if you cannot ride and bring a friend.

Shoot, I'll be in Houston. I hate to miss the close ones.

KP, I know this really doesn't help your planning, but I could have as many as +4

Drew have you tried the CFS at Lucky Ducky? I haven't but The burgers I have had there are good.

Back