• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mary's story: critique my video

poser

Reaction score
First Name
jason
Last Name
bohac
I volunteered to help out a local charity call Christ Clinic, to help them make a video for their website and to be used at their fundraisers.
We were trying to tell a story of someone helped by their services.

Let me know what you think. I'll be showing it to them Monday, and we'll be showing it at their big fundraiser breakfast Friday.

Filmed on a Canon 5D (I think)
Edited in iMovie

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuWBuN80_dA"]Christ Clinic Rose Mary's Story - YouTube[/ame]

Overall very good. The background music's a little loud, especially over the physician. Couple of minor shooting/framing issues, but no deal breakers. Since you're putting it on Youtube, I'd put a donation/more info/clear call to action clickable link at the end. You never know who might run across it and decide to give.

Last edited:
Overall very good. The background music's a little loud, especially over the physician. Couple of minor shooting/framing issues, but no deal breakers. Since you're putting it on Youtube, I'd put a donation/more info/clear call to action clickable link at the end. You never know who might run across it and decide to give.

Good thoughts. I'll play with the audio levels, and I agree, I need to bring down the background or bump the interview.
And great idea on the donation link.

Back